How To Enroll
Enrollment is still open for the 2017–2018 school year for grades K-12. Enroll today!
START DATE: SCVCS’s first day of school is 8/17/17
- SCVCS staff members will contact families at approval. Generally students’ start date will be 2 days post approval.
- HS enrollment cutoff for 1st semester- 9/8/17 last date for high school enrollment for 1st semester
- K-8th grade cutoff for 1st semester enrollment is 10/13/17
Enrollment approvals for second semester begin:
- HS 2nd semester approvals begin 11/13/17
- K-8 2nd semester approvals begin 11/13/17
- 1st day of 2nd semester is 1/10/18
- HS last date to enroll for 17/18 year is 1/12/18
- k-8 last date to enroll for 17/18 year is 1/12/18
Please note that your kindergartener must be five years old by September 1, 2017 in order to enroll.
Steps to Enroll
Enrolling your student is important—but it shouldn't be difficult. We've designed our enrollment process to provide you with the tools, resources and guidance you'll need, any time you need it.
If you need assistance in another language, please call 855.710.0910.
1. Create an Account
The Parent Portal provides on-demand access to our online Application and Admissions Process, real-time alerts to help you stay on track, and quick links to important info.
2. Submit an Application
To submit an application, you'll provide us with basic information about your student and choose an available school.
3. Complete the Admissions Process
To complete the admissions process, you'll provide more detailed information about your student, submit necessary documentation and fulfill any additional requirements related to your student's enrollment.
4. Complete Any Next Steps
All prospective families will participate in a pre-approval telephone conference with an Enrollment Consultant. You may also have additional pre-approval actions depending on your student's individual situation. If this applies to you, you will be notified and instructed on how to complete them.
5. Receive Official Approval
Upon successful completion of the enrollment process, your student will be approved. Please check your email for important information regarding your student's approval and how to access the Online School.
Thanks for your interest in South Carolina Virtual Charter School! We look forward to you and your family joining our school community soon.
Questions? Call toll free: 866.467.5184
South Carolina Public Charter School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, disability, age, religion, immigrant status, or national origin in its educational programs and employment practices. Questions pertaining to Section 504 and Title IX, may be directed to the Director of Exceptional Student Services at 803/734-8322, 3700 Forest Drive Suite 406 Columbia, SC 29204.