Who We Are
Our School at a Glance
South Carolina Virtual Charter School uses the K12 online curriculum to offer South Carolina students in grades K-12 an exceptional learning experience. With individualized learning approaches, the South Carolina Virtual Charter School and K12 provide the tools kids need to succeed—in school and beyond.
South Carolina Virtual Charter School is one of the fastest-growing schools in South Carolina, and here's why:
- Our experienced, highly qualified South Carolina–licensed teachers, who are available online and by phone.
- The exceptional, individualized K12 curriculum, which covers both the core subject areas and electives. Based on decades of education research, this curriculum packages high-quality lessons with mastery-based assessments that ensure students achieve success at each and every level.
- The online planning and assessment tools, resources, and hands-on materials ranging from textbooks to microscopes, from rocks and dirt to beautifully illustrated classic children's stories, and much more.
- Our supportive school community, which organizes fun and informative monthly activities where SCVCS parents, students, and staff share their successes, helpful hints, and more.
- The high-quality, tuition-free online public education that enables a learning experience that is individualized for each student.