How It Works (High School)
Exceptional Courses, Entire Support Team, Individualized Program
The K12 online high school program provides SCVCS students with a high school experience like no other. With more than 90 online courses from which to choose, including three to four versions of core subjects, students can enjoy individualized high school programs tailored to their goals and abilities.
SCVCS high school students receive many benefits through the K12 high school program, including the following:
- Outstanding, individualized curriculum from K12, the leading online K-12 curriculum provider for the K-12 community and a CITA-accredited company
- Multiple curriculum options to meet the needs of diverse learners
- Diverse high school catalog with more than 90 courses, including up to four levels of courses in Math, Language Arts, Science, and History
- Individualized Learning Plan for each student charts a course for success during and after high school
- The "xTeam"—teachers, advisors, counselors, coordinators, and other educational personnel—offering personalized, extensive support to students and families
- Extracurricular clubs and activities
- In-person, teacher-led, and school-sponsored events where students can network with their peers
Who is this intended for?
The SCVCS high school program serves students in grades 9-12 who officially reside within the state of South Carolina.
What are the costs?
Because we are part of the public school system, the SCVCS high school program is tuition free.