Welcome to SCVCS!
You know that your kids have something special inside them. We know it, too. South Carolina Virtual Charter School (SCVCS) and K12 ignite the minds of children like yours to bring learning and innate possibility alive. Together, we are helping South Carolina students in grades K–12 reach their true, personal potential. SCVCS is authorized by the The Charter Institute at Erskine.
The South Carolina Virtual Charter School and K¹² give South Carolina kids in grades K–12 the chance to learn in the ways that are right for them. SCVCS offers:
- The award-winning K12 curriculum
- Full-time, tuition-free online public school option
- Support from highly qualified, South Carolina-licensed teachers
- An active, supportive school community
- Students may participate in their school district’s extra curricular athletics and activities
- A robust Advanced Learner Program
- Students graduate with a high school diploma that meets all state requirements
- World Language offered for grades 3–12
The South Carolina Public Charter School District and The Charter Institute at Erskin do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, or immigrant status in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.
Students who cannot attend school because of an accident, illness or medical condition may be eligible for homebound instruction. A licensed physician must certify that the student is unable to attend school and may profit from special provisions and instruction made under the category of homebound service. Homebound instruction must be requested in writing. For additional information contact Sarah Love at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions pertaining to Section 504 and Title IX may be directed to
Dr. Cherry Daniel,
SCVCS Head of School,
140 Stoneridge Drive, Suite 420,
Columbia, SC 29210. Telephone: 803.253.6222.